In the days when Macintoshes all came with 9″ monochrome displays, I once came upon a woman in a computer store trying to make sense of Apple’s boxy beige computer. Looking at the display, she tried to activate an on-screen button by tapping the mouse against the screen rather than sliding it around the desk to control the cursor. In doing so, she demonstrated that direct manipulation of on-screen items is often more intuitive than indirect input devices such as a keyboard and mouse.
- 10i9 e Pharebee na Exposhopping Abrasce. Maior evento de shoppings da America Latina
- Presenteie, eleita a melhor Startup no eAwards 2016
- App Helo, case 10i9 é destaque na Exame.com
- Presenteie, case 10i9 com mais de 50 mil downloads, é destaque no PEGN
- Google’s Project Soli lets you control gadgets using hand gestures